Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 things

Reading the famous mommy bloggers' blog this morning and she had these questions on her blog so I'm copying them and answering them in my own blog....

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A full frozen container of McDonalds chocolate milk, empty McDonalds bags, 2 empty juicys, a few french fries, Jordyn's back pack, 2 gym bags, 3 pairs of gloves, 2 barbies, 3 game boy games, a pencil....that's just the list of things that I know of for sure....there's much much much more that I don't know about off the top of my head.

2. When was the last time you threw up? I honestly have NO idea....I'm not a throwy uppy kind of person....so it's been a while. Years. Although, now that I've said that I'll probably throw up this afternoon.

3. What's your favorite curse word? hmmmm.....shit?

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I'll have to get back to you on this one....It's only 8:21 in the morning and I feel like shit so I haven't smiled yet!

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Got on the computer to check emails

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Pouring Smurfette a bowl of cereal

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? If I can get my butt moving this morning I'll be running errands (bank & book store) and getting Smurfette off to school

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? yep

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Get a spoon.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate snickers blizzard

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? hazelnut coffee

12. What are you wearing right now? jammies

13. What was the last thing you ate? oatmeal

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yep...bought a bunch of stuff for our trip

15. When was the last time you ran? Last week at the gym

16. What's the last sporting event you watched???? watched my boys at gymnastics last night

18. Who is the last person you emailed? The last email I sent was a forwarded message about a virus to everyone on my email address book last night.

19. Ever go camping? unfortunately yes

20. Do you have a tan? Not yet...but I will next week!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If it's fountain pop....yes....otherwise no

25. What did your last IM say? I'm dying

26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Lets see ....tomorrow is Thursday....I'm taking Smurfette to school in the morning and assuming I'm feeling better I'm suppose to meet with my trainer for a work out. Then, I'm going to go get my toes done....can't wear sandals with these nasty feet as they are......then I'm going to the tanning booth to make sure I don't burn next week when we're basking in the sun....then I'll do some packing and some cleaning...then when the kids are all home from school I have to take Hefty Smurf to the foot doctor for what we hope will be the last visit...he had a plantars wart on his foot and has been going since November for weekly laser treatments....major pain....

28. Where is your mom right now? I assume she's at work.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? LOL....a camara bag, a phone, a desk lamp, a pencil sharpener, 2 coloring books, 2 crayons, a couple bills, an inflated balloon, a trash bag of clothes that I've been planning to list on ebay (they've been sitting there since before the holidays)....a plastic bag of books that my mom gave me over 6 monthes ago, a couple empty boxes of what used to contain computer parts, a box of computer paper, packing supplies, ebay boxes, dog carrier......I'll be here all day if I continue, so I'll just leave it at that!

30. What color is your watch? don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? kangaroos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yep

33. What is your birthstone? diamond

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? depends...we do both...but more often than not we just hit the drive through....which is why my van looks the way it does.

35.How many kids do you want? 3!

36. Do you have a dog? yep

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Papa Smurf

38. Have you met anyone famous? Don't think so

39. Any plans today? Yeah...I'm going to see the doc....and run a few errands....then take Smurfette and the boys to gymnastics. And hopefully get a little packing and cleaning done.

40. How many states have you lived in? one

41. Ever go to college? yep

42. Where are you right now? in my office

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? this cold or flu or whatever it is I have

44. Last song listened to? was watching the Ellen show this morning (that I taped from yesterday) and watched James Blunt perform a new song from his new CD...can't remember the name of the song though.

46. Are you allergic to anything? cats

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I love all my shoes

48. Are you jealous of anyone? no

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not

51. What time is it? 8:55....this is taking forever because I've had half a dozen interruptions since I started

52. Do any of your friends have children? yes

53. Do you eat healthy? yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap.

54. What do you usually do during the day? damage control

55. Do you hate anyone right now? no

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 29

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I honestly don't know....I can't remember...maybe when I was like 5?

60. How did you get one of your scars? c-sections

No comments: