I can't figure out how to get myself on the Thursday 13 blogroll...I thought I was on it but apparently not...but I'm still using the T13 for today's post. It's fun.
Thirteen things I'm loving about today....
1) I'm loving that it's spring break and I didn't have to set an alarm, I didn't get out of bed until 8am (nor did any of my 3 kids), it's 10:16am and I still haven't showered, and I'm still sitting here in my jammies and robe....life is grand!
2) I'm loving that I have bribed my kids with a sleep over if they clean my entire basement spotless. They've been at it for the last 1/2 hour....life is grand!
3) I'm loving my new plastic storage containers that I bought at Target yesterday for my kitchen pantry that is freshly cleaned out!
4) I'm loving the book I'm reading "Happiness Now" by Robert Holden. He's teaching me how to make my life grand!
5) I'm loving that almost all traces of snow are melted....yesterday was a gorgeous day...sunshine and 50...I'll take it!....spring is here!
6) I'm loving that I'm going to officially start training this Saturday with several friends that I'm running the marathon with! which leads me #7 which is kinda related to #5...
7) I'm loving that it's warm enough to run outside now....and the sidewalks are all cleared of snow and ice.....I really don't like the treadmill!
8) I'm loving that my daughter has taken over the responsibility of brushing her own hair. Now I don't have to be the bad guy always pulling her hair to get the knots out. I swear I try to be gentle but I think she has the world's most sensitive scalp....it's the little things in life that make me happy!
9) I'm loving that my parents may be putting a bid on a house to flip so I can learn the ropes through them before deciding if this is something I want to pursue. I can't wait to get my hands on a paint brush....=)...
10) I'm loving that my kids have been exceptionally good and playing great together all week.
11) I'm loving that my daughter gets along so well with my niece and nephew and they now play together all the time and have sleep overs. I'm also loving that we have found a little girl her age in the neighborhood for her to play with. YEAY!
12) I'm loving that I FINALLY took our returnables to the grocery store yesterday...they were taking over our garage....There was over $25.00 in returnables! Which reminds me.....I'm REALLY grateful that my house doesn't look like the hoarder's house that Oprah had on her show....OMG....
13) I'm loving that it's now 10:50 am and I STILL have my jammies on....life is grand! =)