Tina from Golden Goodness threw these random questions out there for all to answer. I'm short on time right now so I'm cheating and answering these questions instead of coming up with a post of my own.
1. Rare, medium or well-done? Depends. I like my burgers well done. But I like my steaks medium-rare.
2. Do you plan to stay in the house you're in for the rest of your life? That's the question of the month in our home. We were hoping to move...upgrade, so to speak. But now we're considering just adding on to our house. America's economic crisis has us a little paranoid to move. We'll see.
3. Why do you have the size bed you have? Queen. We're not big people so it works for us.
4. When you buy milk, do you just grab a jug or do you look for the latest exp. date? I'll glance at the exp. date but as long as it's more than a week away I'm good. I buy 4 gallons of milk per week and I NEVER have to worry about it going bad.
5. Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often? Yes....maybe once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
6. Do you like to play board games? Favorite? I do but we're more of a card play'n family. I like playing Scrabble, Triominos, Monopoly. But I'd rather be playing Euchre. I'm addicted to playing Euchre on Yahoo Games. That's usually how I unwind at night before bed...I play a quick couple games online.
7. Do you have a day each week that you sleep late? On school days I get up at 6:45. On one weekend day I get up at 6am for my long weekend run. Sometimes we (my running partner and I) do it on a Saturday...sometimes on a Sunday. And then the other weekend day my internal alarm starts ringing in my ear around 7:30.
8. Do you wear shoes in your house or park them at the door? Yes, we wear our shoes in our house. My kids usually take theirs off right in front of the door (a major source of contention for me....there are 5 people in this house and so there are usually 10 pairs of shoes at any given time sitting RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. MY. DOOR......but not because we make them...they just would rather be barefoot. And actually, I'm usually barefoot myself unless I'm going or have already been somewhere.