Thursday, September 11, 2008

My yesterday:

6:30 - My alarm goes off. Shower and get dressed.

6:50 - 7:45 - Wake up boys. Boys get ready for school while I make lunches and get ready for the day myself.

7:45 - Boys leave for bus.

7:50 - Wake up #3.

7:50 - 8:50 - Get #3 dressed, fed, teeth and hair brushed, lunch made, snack ready, fill out Scholastic Book form and write check.

8:50 - Drive her to school.

9:00 - 2:30pm = (my time) =)

9:00-11:00 - Go back home and clean and throw in a load of laundry.

11:00 - 2:00 - Met with realitor to look at houses.

2:30 - Went home to start preparing dinner.

3:00 - Pack up 3 dinners to be eaten in the car. (FYI, McDonalds is highly underrated)

3:30 - Pick up boys from bus stop and then head over immediately to #3's school.

3:50 - #3 gets out of school. We drive to gymnastics with all 3 kids eating their dinner in the car.

4:10 - Arrive at gymnastics 10 minutes late.

4:30 - Drive to dance supply store to get #3 ballet shoes.

5:00 - Drive to book store to get #1 Sword of Shannara book.

5:30 - Drive to store to get #2 some pants (all his pants seem to be floods....could he possibly be actually growing?)

6:00 - Head over to #3's dance class...a little early...because she has to change into her dance clothes.

6:30 - Ballet class starts.

6:50 - Drive back to gymnastics (1/2 mile away) to pick up boys.

7:10 - Arrive back at dance class with complaining boys in tow. Boys sit at the table at dance to do their homework.

7:30 - Ballet ends.

7:45 - Arrive home.

8:00 - Boys finish homework and all take turns taking showers and getting snacks.

9:00 - Everyone to bed.


9:30 - My feet hurt


10:00 - Out cold.

22 comments:

Kelly said...

You can get a good foreclosure in my neighborhood!! You can go from your neighbors to some really nice white trash ones!!!!!!

Kelly said...

OH yeah and when are we meeting for lunch with Traci?

Anonymous said...

I'm not alone I see.... all us mom's do this dance????

Carol said...

Please tell me life is just like that one day a week?

I felt exhausted just reading.

Now I want McDonald's to comfort myself.

Kori said...

Um, damn. And who said that you would have all this great relaxation time once all the kids were in school? Makes me doubly glad for my job.

Anonymous said...

Reading about your day made me tired,
and glad I'm REtired!

Brooke said...

I feel your pain

Dana said...

i hear ya..... i hate busy crazy looong days... yesterday i passed out at 8:30!

Mama Smurf said...

Kelly - find me a 4 bedroom house and we'll talk! Don't know...tried calling her 2 days ago and haven't heard from her yet..I'll try again tomorrow.

Carol - wish this were just once a week...but...NOPE! Every Tues, Wed, and Thurs are the same. Monday and Friday we have no extracurriculars...but Monday nights are my Italian classes. So. Weekends are a blessing around here.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I'll be there one day. Right now I'll take my days though...

Like today, wake at 8:30.

Get kids breakfast.

Stay in jammies, no shower.

Blog, blog, blog.

1:30 Naptime. :D

Tracey said...

VERY BUSY CHILDREN!!!

Kate said...

Oh man, if that schedule isn't enough to make a parent seriously consider boarding school, I don't know what is.

So basically you're telling me I've got it easy right now and that I should buy stock in my Crack Vitamin company??

OHmommy said...

I hear you girlfriend.

Happy2bme said...

I definitely know where you're coming from and I only have one child. Pretty soon we start soccer and baseball so the week is filled with nothing but running here and there with a little food and sleep in the middle.

Suzie said...

Good lord. What a day.

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

So you're not busy at all then, huh?? :) Take a breather! Hugs!

Breanne said...

what a day - my feet would hurt too. I have one and she makes me tired.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oy vey!

I'm jealous you met with a realtor! I'm anxiously awaiting the day...

Christy said...

Holy crap woman. Your days are entirely way too busy.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Meet with realtor? Is your house on the market? Just getting a feel? You must elaborate.

Ps- I could not do your day.

Leslie said...

I need to go lay down now. That was exhausting to just read it.

April said...

Sometimes I'm grateful for my full-time job that keeps me from being a part-time chauffeur. This is one of those times.