Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just reinforcing the misconceptions.....

This post is for all who commented on my Tackle it Tuesday post.

To those who commented on the cleanliness of my kitchen.

I just wanted to say that yes....yes, my kitchen counters aaaalways look like that. There are NEVER dirty dishes in the sink. There are NEVER fingerprints and clumps of food on my appliances. You will NEVER find dried up splattered milk spots on my counters. The stove is ALWAYS wiped clean from yesterdays dinner. Mail and magazines and school papers and receipts and coupons and loose change and toys and dirty dishes and books and screws and screw drivers and pencils and pens and appliance manuals and drieduppermanentlygluedon fruity pebbles and toaster crumbs and purses and plastic bags filled with my note books and calendar and books to read for my extracurricular waiting room time will neeeevvvvver be found on my kitchen counters.

Because I think that's just disgusting.

And for anyone who finds these things on their counters on a daily basis....you should get your act together.

Really.

That is all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha! ROFLMAO!

Kate said...

You're so funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed by your tiling job and how you manage to escape the curse of drieduppermanentlygluedon fruity pebbles. I am inspired. I may try to get my kitchen to look that nice. Maybe.

Seriously, great job with the tiles. Especially if you have never done it before. I may just try it. And you made me laugh so hard...

Have a wonderful day.

Maude Lynn said...

Those fruity pebbles are hell to get off, aren't they?

Kori said...

All I can say is thank you jesus; your post made me laugh, but those other comments just made me realize that what is stuck on my kitchen cabinet doors are, in fact, Fruity Pebbles, and i can't get the bastards off either.

Dana said...

AMEN!!!! I hate nasty kitchens too!!!

EatPlayLove said...

oh maybe you shouldn't come by next tuesday you may run out screaming!

Suzie said...

Maybe you should amek a bunny doll

Suzie said...

Sorry blogger has gone crazy I posted that for another blog. Oh no. I hate to think what I posted where...arghhhhh.

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

You are a riot! I am so glad that we can all be in agreement about those damned Fruity Pebbles. I. HATE. THEM!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

I am SO not together. :OD

April said...

But of course! Because I'm all about being together. At all times. Why are you laughing?!?