Monday, November 5, 2007

I have brain cancer again.....

My head hurts....I mean really hurts....the kind of hurt that can only be caused by cancer...I'm guessing the tumor is located directly behind my eyeballs. By my best estimations I have approximately 1 hour before brain matter will start oozing from my ears and nostrils....2 hours before my eyes pop from their sockets from the pressure....and 3 hours before death....

jk......kinda.......

ran 9 miles yesterday with Dianne and her friend. It Felt awesome.....no soreness today.... I'm back on the fitness wagon. Took a class this afternoon at the gym that hits and strengthens every major muscle group. I'll be hurting tomorrow. Gave up....again....on the whole diet thing....trying to do Atkins during Halloween just wasn't one of my more brilliant ideas. Every year after Halloween the boys' school does the forgotten harvest candy collection asking each kid to bring in any extra candy they don't want for underprivileged kids in the area. Last year after trick or treating....I handed each of the 3 kids a gallon sized zip lock bag and told them to fill it for the forgotten harvest... with 3 kids' worth of trick or treating we had a ridiculous amount of candy. So my oldest takes the bag and tells the others "well we may as well just give away all the chocolate because you know mom's just going to eat it all anyway!".......brat....go to your room!.........LOL......

No comments: