Thursday, November 15, 2007

How sweet!

Smurfette says to me in the car on the way to school yesterday...."I hope Alex is in school today".....I asked why and she said..."Because I hope he'll hold hands with me on the swings again".....we walked into the school and Alex was the 1st one there....she broke out into a huge grin....I think my daughter has her first crush....she's 4.....I thought I had at least another 10 years before I had to worry about this.

I love my husband. He's smart, witty, fun, caring, & looks real nice too.........if you see him tell him I said hi!

He's been working 13 - 15 hour days for the past month....hell, maybe even longer than that! I don't like being a single parent....I was not cut out for single parenthood....I need a break! I know I should be grateful that he has a job....I should be grateful that I have the luxury of staying home with the kids....but I need a break!

No comments: