Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My own personal Highway to Hell

Yeah, I know, stupid title. Forgive me.
But it seems my brain has joined every other muscle and nerve fiber in my body in a fast and furious race to see who can cripple me most efficiently. It seems Sciatica was in the lead with her sharp lightening quick stabs down my left ass cheek ....she can buckle my leg quicker than I can say "mother fucker." But Brainmatter officially closed up the gap quickly in this dead heat race when she began oozing from my left ear and other facial orifices...I'm pretty sure that's illegal and she should probably be disqualified....but I don't make the rules....and I certainly don't argue with someone as they're threatening to bully my eyeballs from out of their sockets from behind. So there you have it. I need my eyesight. Brainmatter wins.
Do you hear that Brainmatter....YOU WIN......please collect your prize and go home. Quietly. And please turn out the lights before you leave.
So so bright.
Due to Brainmatter's temporary leave of absence....I am unable to think of a more clever title to go with the post that follows....
Hubby and I are going to see AC/DC in concert on Nov. 4th. I saw them once before during my first (second?) year of college but I'll also tell you that my memory of that evening is a little fuzzy.....or maybe even slightly nonexistent. I'll keep the reasons for that fuzz to myself thankyouverymuch. I know I enjoyed it though....cuz surely if I HADN'T enjoyed it I'd'a remembered that....no? Papa smurf, who is a die hard AC/DC fan, has never seen them in concert. Not too sure why. It just never worked out for him. So needless to say we're extremely excited....and EAGERLY awaiting the release of their latest CD next week. And the best part is we'll be sharing the evening with our good friends K and R. So be warned.... music will be changing on my blog very soon in preparation for said concert....turn your volume down if you don't want to hear it.


PS ~ There is no better music to run to.
I mean.......other than James Brown's I Feel Good.....of course...psh.

11 comments:

Kate said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear your body is ganging up on ya! Hope things get straightened out soon.

Leslie said...

Sounds painful. Hope you feel better soon! And I like me some AC/DC too. Bring it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon and have fun looking forward to the concert!! I am not a huge rock fan, but I do like AC/DC and my brother-in-law is obsessed!!! Hubby has also been cranking the new AC/DC song a lot!!

Kori said...

I am so jealous! not the oozing and the sciatica (punishment for what you did after the marathon, I am sure some would say...), but the concert! I love me some AC/DC, but have never been to a concert.

Anonymous said...

Dude, do you need a medic? I'm sorry about your ailments. Have you gotten a massage yet?

Marni's Organized Mess said...

:( Hope you feel better. I know how it goes though. I feel like SHIT the past couple of days. I'll have to explain in a blog later.

Have a BLAST at the concert. I am so jealous.

Dana said...

hoping you feel better really, really soon!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Sorry to hear your brain is rebelling. I'll have to download me some AD/DC for my workouts.

Love that little dancing stickman video, btw!

Suzie said...

Enjoy AC/DC

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You won my drawing! Send me on over an address and I will send you out a head massager!

April said...

Hope you're feeling better!