I've been tagged by Colleen for a 7 more things about me meme...
1. I've seen EVERY.SINGLE.EPISODE of both the Mary Tyler Moore Show and I love Lucy. I will never change the channel if either of those shows are on. I became hooked on falling asleep to Nick @ Nite when those shows were being played nightly several years ago...and was irrationally sad when they stopped airing them. Now I'm forced to watch George Lopez and Family Matters....quality TV programming right there.....UGH....
2. I'm 5' 3.5" and have fluctuate between 140 and 145 pounds for the past 5 years. I've also been on 108 different diets in the last 5 years trying to lose 15 - 20 pounds. All this running and I haven't lost a single "f"ing pound....how is that possible? I'm seriously considering joining a "boot camp" at Lifetime Fitness when this marathon is over.
3. I wear a size 7.5 or 8 shoe....used to be 6.5 or 7 shoe before I had kids. Running shoes are an 8.5.
4. If I had my pick of anywhere to live in the US (and could bring my entire family with me) I would want to live in the Carolinas.
5. For my 40th birthday...I'm all about thinking ahead...I want a full body Cat Scan.
6. When that Cat Scan comes back clean I want a tummy tuck, a boob lift, and some thigh / ass suckage....in that order.....Yes, I'm THAT vane...vain? I don't know the proper spelling of that word...and really don't care....
7. I suck at spelling....I have an electronic dictionary in my purse and another in my scrapbooking tool kit....and I'm usually too lazy to pull it out to use it....like right now for instance!
And that's it. Now I'm tagging anyone who cares to participate.
I've also been given a wonderful award by Rachel....she says I make her smile....which makes me smile....Thank you Rachel!
I'd like to pass this on to Marny because she makes me smile and she could use a smile right now as she has recently lost a loved one. And Kate...because anyone deserves a smile after a long weekend of camping ;-). And Leslie because....dude, she lives in Chile...and has 2 young children....and although I can't offer her Valium a smile can't hurt. And Christy because she has had a household chore injury and could also use a smile. And that's it. Many others have already gotten this award. So I'll stop there. Edited to add: And how could I have forgotten Kristin...she just started running and I totally have a soft spot for runners =)