Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a little disturbed that I find this so funny.

I was in my office frustrated as hell at the fact that I was ONCE AGAIN searching our bookshelves for a stray library book and in walks Hefty....
Hefty: Mom, I had a dream last night that we (the 3 kids) talked you into going rock wall climbing for real...on a REAL cliff....and you were all mad cuz you didn't want us to do it and Dreamy made it all the way to the top of the cliff and then fell off the cliff.....and splatted on the ground and died and you were all like "SEE, THIS is why I didn't want to go climbing". And I was just now realizing how funny this dream was cuz in my dream I was all like...aww crap...I'm gonna be in so much trouble....

8 comments:

auntie said...

that made me laugh out loud! and now i'm slightly disturbed, too.

but i think it's more funny than anything!

Anonymous said...

It is kinda funny. In a "not so funny" kind of way. Does that make sense?

Kate said...

That's hilarious! I have totally bizarre dreams like that too. Like last night for instance: I dreamt I was at Disneyland with a girlfriend and they were remodeling D'land and putting the "old" part of it underground. ???!?

I *may* have had too much sugar last night. :)

April said...

LOL - it's better, I think, to keep your sense of humor.

Kori said...

You, my friend, are one seriously disturbed person, but since reading this made me shoot coffee out all over my keyboard, apparently I am as well.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

HA, darned kids.

I've tagged you!

Carol said...

I love that even in his dream he was more concerned about getting into trouble than losing a sibling to a horrific death.

Gotta love kids!

Dana said...

lol, too funny!!!!